- How do I run HandyMenu?
The installation program for HandyMenu will run it automatically for you and the default options will register HandyMenu to start with your system every time you SoftReset your device.
If you exit HandyMenu, then you can run it by tapping on its icon in the "Programs" folder, That's StartMenu->Programs->HandyMenu.
- How do I use HandyMenu?
Once HandyMenu is running, it installs a small icon at the bottom of your today screen, to use HandyMenu, you just need to tap on this icon to bring the menu up, once the menu is shown you can select the function you want to use from the menu.
- How do I go to HandyMenu options?Bring HandyMenu's menu up by tapping on its icon, then tap on the (opt) at the header of the menu.
- How can I add/remove items from the menu?
HandyMenu has a wide variety of system shortcuts and utilities for you to use, the default menu has few of them enabled, to disable or enable other items you need to go to the options dialog and change the menu items by using the check boxes beside the menu item names from the list.
You can even move items up or down based on your preference.
- How can I use HandyMenu without going to the today screen?
You can assign HandyMenu to a a hardware button, every time you press on this hardware button the menu will be brought up.
- How to assign HandyMenu to a hardware button?
select the key you want to assign to HandyMenu from the list, and search for HandyMenu in the drop down list, then tap OK.
- Can HandyMenu display its icon at the top bar?HandyMenu by itself can't display its icon at the top bar. However, HandySwitcher (our best selling TaskManager) has the ability of displaying a shortcut to HandyMenu at the top bar (so the icon is visible all the time).
- Can I add my own programs to HandyMenu?
Unfortunately not, HandyMenu doesn't allow shortcuts to be added to it, you can only enable/disable the ones in the list.
To add your own products, you can try our HandyLauncher .
- What's a QuickAction?
Among all the shortcuts and utilities HandyMenu provide, you can select the most used one of them (PowerOFF by default) to be your QuickAction, to use your QuickAction just tap-and-hold on HandyMenu's icon.
- Can I invoke the QuickAction by tap (not tap-and-hold)?
Yes, the default setting in HandyMenu is to show the menu when you tap and to execute the QuickAction when you tap-and-hold.
However, you switch this from the options dialog and make it the other way around.
- How can I exit HandyMenu?
Go to the options dialog, tap on "File" menu item at the bottom and select Exit.
- Why doesn't "Screen Rotation" work on my device?
The "Screen Rotation" feature requires Windows Mobile 2003SE or above to work.
- What is Quick Cleaner and MemMaid?
- How can I change the icon displayed by HandyMenu?
You can design your own icon (to fit properly with your today screen).
The icon has to be in a bitmap format (.BMP) The size for the QVGA device is 16x16 pixels and for the VGA devices 32x32 pixels and the color RGB(255,0,255) is the transparent color.
You can set HandyMenu to use your new icon from the options dialog where you have to turn on the custom icon feature and specify the location of your image.
- Why doesn't "Hard Reset" work on my device?
For security reasons, the "HardReset" doesn't work on the Windows Mobile 5 as the operating system doesn't allow software based hard resets.
- How do I close HandyMenu's menu without using any of its functions?HandyMenu is designed so that, if you tap on its icon the menu will appear, if you tap again on the icon (while the menu is displayed) then the menu will be closed.